- Garant předmětu:
- Jakub Jura
- Jakub Jura
- Jakub Jura, Pavel Trnka
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
In this course, students will be introduced with selected engineering psychology and cognitive science, and will, in mutual creative discussion, integrate it in a meaningful whole. In addition familiarize students with interesting topics of modern science and techniques (such as deterministic chaos, emergentism, holonic and multi-agent systems and very young science discipline of Cognitive Science), will also create space for thinking about scientific and technical issues
across disciplines and also their interpretation of the intercepts mutual integration. Last but not least, the subject will spread technical considerations for people. Completes the course will be introduction to modern theories of science and their critical evaluation.
Active participation on seminars, semestral work elaboration
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Engineering psychology fundamentals (history, principles, applications).
2. Casuistics of use some use of engineering psychology.
3. Bionics fundamentals (classic cases and applications).
4. Cognitive science fundamentals - a demonstration of a multidisciplinary approach in science.
5. Basic knowledge of psychology and philosophy of integrated CS (mind-body problem, cognitive psychology, structuralism, gestaltism).
6. Basic knowledge of linguistics and neuroscience integrated in CS (neuropsychology of language functions, biolingvistics).
7. Multiagent systems (the path from a centralized to a distributed approach).
8. Knowledge ontology of multiagent systems.
9. Holonic systems (the path from the multi-agent approach to the holonic problems, production fractaling).
10. System approach and system dynamics and deterministic chaos.
11. Emergent phenomena and the possibility of their synthesis.
12. Fractal theory as a solution to the problem of part / whole (introduction to theories and their applications).
13. The overarching theory of philosophy of science (introduction to the basic philosophical systems that deal with scientific knowledge).
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2022/2023:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2022/2023:
Laboratoř 12110.3 - 109roomT4:C1-109
Laboratoř 12110.3 - 109
Tue Wed Thu Fri
- The course is a part of the following study plans: