Special Technologies of Surface Treatments
- Department of Manufacturing Technology
Introduction to the progresive surface treatments - Composite coatings, hot dip galvanizing, galvanoplastic forms, detection surface cleanliness. Surface treatment in elektrotechnics. Surface treatment machining tools. Surface treatment anti-heat and abrasion. Economical aspects of surface treatment.
- Syllabus of lectures:
2. Composite coatings
3. Galvanic coatings
4. Surface treatment machining tools
5. Surface treatment in elektrotechnics
6. Surface treatment with special properties.
7. Economical aspects of surface treatment.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Composite coatings, friction coeficient measuring
3. Sponge plating
4. Surface cleanliness detection
5. Conversion coatings
6. Instructional film about surface treatment
7. Finish practice
- Study Objective:
The aim of the course is to acquaint students with special and progressive technologies finishes used in engineering.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: