- Jan Roháč (gar.)
- Jan Roháč (gar.), Martin Šipoš
- Předmět zajišťuje:
- katedra měření
The subject is focused into a field of aircraft avionics including principles, sensors, measurement and evaluation systems and signal/data processing methods. The subject goes into details of studied systems, i.e. engine and aircraft monitoring systems, power systems, pressure-based systems, low-frequency navigation means, and flight recorders. The subject introduces currently used technology and methodology on aircraft and thus serves to understand fundamentals of avionics. Inertial navigation systems are discussed in more details as well as their aiding systems and sensors. The course focuses on both small and large aircraft as well as on UAV suited avionics.
No special prerequisites required; nevertheless, basic knowledge of measurement instruments, sensors/electronics and methods is recommended.
- Osnova přednášek:
1. Aircraft avionics, cockpits - overview. Avionics immunity to impacts of ambient environment. EMC and its application into aircraft, examples.
2. Aircraft power systems and power distribution.
3. Parameters definition of aircraft propulsions, N1&N2, temperature, pressure, torque & vibration measurement systems. Fire and ice annunciators.
4. Complex engine monitoring systems. Fuel systems, level sensors. Fuel flow & fuel used measurement systems.
5. Barometrical measurements of altitude. Altimeters and their constructions. International standard atmosphere. Angle of attack measurements.
6. Air, vertical speed, and Mach-number measurements. Total/static air temperature measurements. Air data computer - pressure based systems & sensors.
7. Means of operational and emergency diagnostics. Flight data recorders.
8. Earth magnetic field and its usage. Magnetic sensors.
9. Introduction to aircraft navigation systems. Mechanical gyroscopes.
10. Inertial sensors - angular rate sensors/gyroscopes and accelerometers.
11. Navigation equations and navigation systems, INS/GNSS data fusion.
12. UAV electronics and payloads.
13. UAV power management.
- Osnova cvičení:
Laboratory exercises are dedicated to get theoretical knowledge onto a practical level of understanding. There are 12 practical exercises dedicated to particular aircraft systems to pass and make the report from. Within the semester there will be organized two excursions to helicopter base of the Czech Police and to the B737 simulator.
- Cíle studia:
- Studijní materiály:
Pallet, E.H.J.: Aircraft instruments and integrated systems. Longman 1992
Davies M.: The standard handbook for aeronautical and astronautical engineers. McGRAW-HILL 2002
Fortescu P., Stark J., Swinerd G.: Spacecraft Systems Engineering. John Wiley&Sons, Ltd. 2003
Helfrick A: Principles of Avionics. Avionics Communications Inc. 2004
Moir I., Seabridge A.: Aircraft systems. John Wiley&Sons, Ltd. 2008
Spitzer C. R.: Avionics development and implementation. CRC Press 2007
- Další informace:
- Pro tento předmět se rozvrh nepřipravuje
- Předmět je součástí následujících studijních plánů: