- Grading of the course requires grading of the following courses:
- Introduction to European Economic History (BIE-EHD)
- Tomáš Evan (guarantor)
- Department of Software Engineering
This course is an extension of the course Introduction to European Economic History (BIE-EHD).
There is no fixed schedule for BIE-EPR. A teacher will contact you before the start of the semester.
The course can't be subscribed alone. Students have to subrscribe the course BIE-EHD in parallel with this course.
- Syllabus of lectures:
There are no special lectures. The course is extension of BIE-EHD.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
There are no special seminars. The course is extension of BIE-EHD.
- Study Objective:
Students receive an additional piece of work focused on economic aspects in order to fulfill requirements to pass compulsory elective economic-management course.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Bc. Branch Security and Information Technology, Presented in English, Version 2015 to 2020 (compulsory elective economic-management course)
- Bc. Branch WSI, Specialization Software Engineering, Presented in English, Version 2015-2020 (compulsory elective economic-management course)
- Bc. Branch Computer Science, Presented in English, Version 2015 to 2020 (compulsory elective economic-management course)