Czech Language for Foreigners
- Hana Maulová (guarantor)
- Hana Maulová (guarantor), Zdeněk Muzikář (guarantor), Petra Korfová, Ivana Vondráčková
- Department of Software Engineering
Course Czech for foreigners offers the basic topics of conversation: Introductions, Orientation, Shopping, Work / Study, Travel, Time, Family.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Czech Republic. Meeting new people:Greetings. Where I am from. How are you?
2.Orientation: Where is it? How to get to? Kinds of transport. Numbers 0-10.
3In the restaurant. Shopping: Names of meals and products. To order a meal. To pay for sth. How much is it?
4. Numbers: Numbers 11-1000. How much is it? What is it like? Address.
5. My family. My country: What are people like? Life in my country.
6. Study, job.
7. Professions. My activities.
8. Days, months, date, time: When is it? Date, hours. It is convenient for me.
9. What I did yesterday: What I did. What happened.
10. Travelling: Where I go. Where I was.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2020/2021:
Fri Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2020/2021:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Bc. Branch Security and Information Technology, Presented in English, Version 2015 to 2020 (elective course)
- Bc. Branch WSI, Specialization Software Engineering, Presented in English, Version 2015-2020 (elective course)
- Bc. Branch Computer Science, Presented in English, Version 2015 to 2020 (elective course)