BIM - Revit Architecture CE
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Architectural Engineering
The seminar introduces the basic principles of building design as an information model.
Teaching takes place on the Autodesk platform.
Teaching is focused on the interpretation of the principle of modeling building elements, their relationships and properties.
During the exercise, students will create a simple BIM model, they will learn to work with other SW - data export and import, they will learn basic principles of creating 2D documentation, scheduling, 3D presentation - render, animation.
Basic computer skills, basic orientation in SW (Autocad, Archicad..) Basic knowledge of building design
- Syllabus of lectures:
Theoretical part corresponds to the outline of the exercises.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1 Revit interface - basic introduction, Parametric modeling - principles (graphical and non graphical properties of elements)
2. Project browser - views, levels, wall and column - structural and architectural, using grids,
3. Type and instance properties. Walls - compound, stacked.
4. Doors and windows, families - basic information. Components.
5. Floors and ceillings, openings in vertical elements
6. Stairs and ramp
7. Mass in site - modelling of conceptual mass, wall by face, roof by face, Curtain walls - elements, curtain grid systems,
8. Roofs - by foot print, by extrusion
9. Annotations - text, dimensions, details, rooms, shedules
10.Sheets - project documentation, export from Revit - PDF, DWG...
11.Modelling of terrain
12. Sun analysis, walkthrough - export AVI, rendering
13 IFC export - basic information
- Study Objective:
creating BIM model according to BIM rules, understanding parametrics modeling in Autodesk Revit,
- Study materials:
Autodesk Revit manulas
1. Revit 2021 https://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2021/ENU/
2. Revit 2022 https://help.autodesk.com/view/RVT/2022/ENU/
Autodesk Design Academy - https://academy.autodesk.com/software/revit.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Civil Engineering (compulsory elective course)