- Garant předmětu:
- Ladislav Kalvoda
- Radka Mika Havlíková, Ladislav Kalvoda
- Josef Blažej, Ladislav Kalvoda, Aleš Materna, Ivan Richter, Martin Štefaňák
- Department of Solid State Engineering
In the first part of the seminar, students familiarize themselves with the general principles of publishing and presenting scientific work and the formal requirements for bachelor’s degree projects at the faculty. The second part is designed as a practical training for the defence of the bachelor’s degree project. The students give oral presentations of the current state of the research results achieved during the work on their projects. Each presentation is followed by a discussion on scientific matters as well as on the possibilities of improving the student’s performance.
The assessment is approved provided the student satisfies the formal conditions of presence and demonstrates the
current status of his work on the project.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Information on the course of the bachelor’s degree projects and the final state examinations.
2. Formal requirements for scientific publication with focus on the bachelor’s degree project: document structure, cross-references, citations, equations, figures, diagrams, tables.
3. Rules and advice for presenting scientific results and preparing the supplementary materials.
4. Open source software tools for creating scientific documents.
5. Students‘ individual oral presentations.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Lecture room equipped with an overhead projector, laptop computer.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: