Project of Bachelor Thesis
- Garant předmětu:
- Institute of Pedagogical and Psychological Studies
Diploma work should have the structure of research work, its clear segmentation shold display the approach of the author to the chosen topic: theoretical and methodological base, assessment of the current situation and its existing theoretical interpretation, the goal of the work, definition of the issue, determination of hypotheses, basic terms used in the work, methods used to gain the goal of the work.
Active participation in individual forms of teaching. Preparation of project work / research. Schedule of treatment processes thesis, processing concept theoretical and empirical part.
Portfolio. Design algorithm.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
When writing their diploma work, students should fulfill the requirements of research work. Diploma work at the Bachelor level is usually the first research work of the author, the topic is therefore generally rather narrow which facilitates achieving the desired insight.
- Study materials:
Students are in addition to literature available in libraries available CD-ROM with complete course content of theses issues and tasks for independent work and preparation of teaching materials. The intranet MIAS are located further updated study materials.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- B-UPV-kombin.forma od 15/16 (compulsory course)
- B-UOP-komb. forma od 16/17 (compulsory course)
- B-UPV.komb.forma od 16/17 (compulsory course)
- B-UOP-kombinovaná forma od 17/18 (compulsory course)
- B-UPV-komb. forma od 17/18 (compulsory course)
- B-UOP kombinovaná forma od 18/19 (compulsory course)
- B-UPV-K kombinovaná forma od 18/19 (compulsory course)
- B-UOP kombinovaná forma od 19/20 (compulsory course)
- B-UPV-K kombinovaná forma od 19/20 (compulsory course)