- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Machining, Process Planning and Metrology
The aim of the course is to acquaint students with modern approaches in the field of industrial logistics. Subject, content, division and tasks of industrial logistics. Logistics goals and activities in the production process. Industrial logistics systems and their concepts. Technical elements for industrial logistics. Supply, production and distribution logistics. Transport, inter-operational and operational handling of material, storage and warehouse optimization.
Knowledges of manufactruring processes planning and technology of cutting metals, machining and assembly, and production methods of raw materials and design of drawings and process planning sheets. Basic knowledgws in an area of systematic handling analysis and industrial logistic. Hand over of the semestral report.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Industrial logistics, activities and costs, definition of logistics and industrial logistics
2. Logistic Resource Planning
3. Industrial logistics as an integrated system
4. Supply, purchase and acquisition logistics
5. Production logistics
6. Basics of designing production processes and systems from the perspective of production logistics
7. Spatial and time structure of the production process
8. Materials handling in production
9. Storage, transport and handling.
10. Production planning and management as part of production logistics
11. KANBAN and Just-in-Time
12. Distribution Logistics - Horizontal structure of logistics management
13. Ordering systems
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Introductory exercises, organization of teaching
2. Model of small-company logistics.
3. Purchasing Point System. Order cycle and its calculation.
4. Logistics project. Calculation and evaluation.
5. Supply synchronized with production. Structural model and balance sheet.
6. Evaluation of semestral work, credit
- Study Objective:
There is a main aim to learn students modern methodology of industrial logistics in an area of manufacturing, distribution and purchasing.
- Study materials:
- Preclík,V.: Průmyslová logistika, monografie, Nakladatelství ČVUT 2006
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: