- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Biomedical Technology
This subject deals with process of development of application in LabVIEW using Virtual Instrumentation concept. During the course will be explained basic concepts of programming like variables, data structures, cluster, loops, conditionals, typedefs, advanced coding concepts like event driven programming, multi-threaded application development, data queues and FIFOs, synchronisation, process of deployment, executable building, installer and upgrades.
The students are able also to obtain the CLAD (Certificate LabVIEW Associate Developer) certificate. This certificate is first step in knowledge of VI.
80% attendance to lectures. Deploying application with tasks solved during lectures.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Virtual Instrumentation - Introduction, history, usage in industry, research and development
2. Coding conventions - naming coventions of variables, functions, libraries, comments, documentation, standardization of interfaces
3. App life cycle - philosophy, design, development, deployment, upgrade
4. Event handling - event based programming
5. Libraries and reusing of code - development of libraries LLB, 3rd party addons
6. Hardware I/O - IVI and VISA, protocols
7. Beyond the dataflow - multithreaded application, paralelisation
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The aim of the subject is to deepen practical knowledge in VI and graphically oriented programming in LabVIEW.
- Study materials:
LabVIEW Core 1 Training - online
LabVIEW Core 2 Training - online
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Biomedical Technician - full time study in English (compulsory elective course)