- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Machining, Process Planning and Metrology
Sources of information in the field. Databases and corporate literature. Normalization. Search activity. News from the field of engineering technology. Principles of research and work in laboratories. The principles of work safety in technological devices. Work on specialized tasks related to the focus of a thesis.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Information on new trends in the fields of engineering technology.
2. Information on new trends in the fields of engineering technology.
3. Information on new trends in the fields of engineering technology.
4. Database and literature researches.
5. Database and literature researches.
6. Technical normalization.
7. Intellectual property protection.
8. Principles of thesis writing.
9. Creative work.
10. Creative work.
11. Creative work.
12. Thesis Colloquium.
13. Thesis Colloquium.
- Study Objective:
Student preparation for the thesis.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- 09 116 NSTI VMI 2012 základ (compulsory elective course)