Automation of machine tool programming
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Machining, Process Planning and Metrology
Utilizations of computer technique for preparation of NC programs for lathe and milling machinery. Utilizations of probes on CNC machine tool.
Knowledge of methods of cutting technology.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Software for editing NC programs.
2. Software workshop programming.
3. Software type CAM for turning work.
4. Software type CAM for milling.
5. Software for simulation NC programs.
6. The possibilities in the utilization of 3-D Touch Probes.
7. The possibilities in the utilization of Machine Tool Measurement.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. CAD/CAM - Design in plane.
2. CAD/CAM - Design in room.
3. CAD/CAM - Design in room.
4. Make-up partprograms for milling operation.
5. Optimalization track for roughing.
6. Optimalization track for cutting on clean.
7. Verification of CL data.
8. Verification NC programms.
9. Cutting on CNC controlled milling cutter.
10. Cutting on CNC controlled milling cutter.
11. Cutting on CNC controlled milling cutter.
12. Work with probe on CNC controlled milling cutter.
13. Confrontation results simulation CL data and finish machined surface.
- Study Objective:
Acquaint student with fundamental possibilities of automatization of programme preparation for CNC machine tools.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: