Energy Performance of Buildings and Systems
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Environmental Engineering
Building energy classification with a wiev to achieve lower annual energy comsumption.
- ventilation and airconditionig
- alternative energy sources
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Energy performance of buildings, methods for expressing energy performance and for energy certification of buildings.
2. Annual energy consumption of the building.
3. Annual energy consumption of the ventilation and airconditioning systems.
4. Annual energy consumption of the technology (heat, steam, pressed air).
5. Possibility of the annual energy consumption reduction.
6. Energy sources efficiency.
7. Ecological load.
8. Knowledge in economic analysis of the designed project (NPV, IRR).
9. Energy performance of buildings (Czech legislature).
10. Verification oh the boilers and airconditioning systems efficiency (Czech legislature).
11. Case study.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Having regard to lecture.
- Study Objective:
Knowledge in possibility of the annual energy consumption reduction.
Knowledge in economic analysis of the designed project.
- Study materials:
Study materials made by lecturer. http://users.fs.cvut.cz/tomas.matuska
· Labelling and Certification Guide
· Desideri U., Asdrubali F.: Handbook of Energy Efficiency in Buildings : A Life Cycle Approach. Elsevier,
2018. ISBN 9780128128176
· European Standards: EN ISO 13790, set of standards EN 15316
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: