Diploma Thesis Seminar II.
- Enrollement in the course requires an successful completion of the following courses:
- Diploma Thesis Seminar I. (F7AMSSDP1)
- Diploma Thesis (F7AMSDP)
- Garant předmětu:
- Gleb Donin
- Gleb Donin, Ondřej Gajdoš
- Department of Biomedical Technology
The course is designed to prepare students for the final work of FBMI CTU, which will demonstrate the student's own analytical and creative abilities as well as his / her ability to integrate knowledge from the previous stages of study.
The Diploma Thesis Seminar 2 builds on the outputs of the Seminar for Diploma Thesis 1 and the Annual Project. The aim of the seminar is to teach students how to process the results and the discussion and thus bring the diploma work to a successful conclusion. Students will present 2 presentations of the progress, the elaboration and the ongoing results of their diploma thesis and their continuous control and discussion. The student is also prepared for the final defense of his diploma thesis.
Fulfillment of two presentations. Surrendering 2 reviews. Submission of two chapters: results and discussion.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
 BUI, Yvonne N. How to Write a Master's Thesis. 2nd. California: SAGE Publications,2013. ISBN 978-1-4522-0351-5.
EVANS, David, Paul GRUBA a Justin ZOBEL. How to write a better thesis. Third edition. Heidelberg: Springer, 2014. ISBN 978-331-9042-862.
- Time-table for winter semester 2022/2023:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2022/2023:
Mon Tue WedroomKL:B-537
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Systematic Integration of processes in Health Service - full-time (compulsory course)