Supply Chains Management
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Logistics and Management of Transport
Logistics chain. Logistics system. Horizontal and vertical dimensions of logistics integration. Types of logistics chain. Logistics chain with continual flows, with interrupted flows, with synchronous flows. Management based on planning in closed circle with information feedback. Possible position of decoupling point in a logistics chain. Chain effects. Case studies.
Convincing knowledge of key subjects oriented on transportation science in the extent of bachelor study programme.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Intruduce students to methods of optimal management and allocation of material flows in logistics chains, decision processes in material and information flows, management in logistics chains, relationship between the forwarder and the customer as two parts participating in the logistics chain.
- Study materials:
Pernica, P.: Logistika (Supply Chain Management) pro 21. století, RADIX, Praha, 2005.
Pastor, O. - Tuzar, A.: Teorie dopravních systémů, ASPI, Praha, 2007.
Štůsek, J.: Řízení provozu v logistických řetězcích, C. H. Beck, Praha, 2007.
Pernica, P. - Mosolf, J. H.: Partnership in Logistics, RADIX, Praha, 2001.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- LA nav.prez.15/16 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.16/17 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.17/18 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.18/19 (compulsory course)
- LA nav.prez.19/20 (pro obor LA) (compulsory course)