Economy and Management of Transport and Telecommunication Processes
- Department Děčín
Transport and telecommunication system, financing of transport infrastructure, transport policy, transport service, energy sources, public goods, externalities in transport and their treatment, assessment of public projects, CBA method, transport company, costing in transportation, transport quality.
knowledge of economic processes and structures, basics of the transport technology
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
To acquire the knowledge about transport and telecommunication systems, economy of particular processes, together to deepen the knowledge of the economy of transport and telecommunication companies.
- Study materials:
Duchoň Bedřich: Ekonomika dopravy, ČVUT Praha, 2002
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- KOMBI studium od 11-12 (obor MED) (compulsory course)
- PRE oboru MED rozřazení od 12-13 (compulsory course)
- 1.r. KOMBI studium (od ZS 11-12), od 2.r. PRE MED studium dále (compulsory course)