Functions of Complex Variable
- Garant předmětu:
- Department of Applied Mathematics
Differential calculus of the comlex function of one variable, Cauchy-Riemann conditions, power series, integral calculus of the complex function of one variable. Cauchy theorem, meromorphic functions, red\sidue and residue theorem, basic ideas of Laplace and z-transformations.
differential and integral calculus of functions of several real variables
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The aim of the course is learned students with basic ideas of the matematical analysis of the complex function of one variable and some its applications.
- Study materials:
Mathews J.H., Howell R.W.: Complex analysis for Mathematics and Engineering, Sudbury: Jones and Barlett, 2006; Sidorov Ju.V., Fedorjuk M. V., Šabunin M.I.: Lectures on the Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable, Moscow: Mir, 1985; Rektory K.: Survey of Applicable Mathematisc, Iliffe Books, London, 1969.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- ITS bak.prez.11/12 (compulsory course in the program)
- ITS bak.prez.12/13 (compulsory course in the program)
- ITS bak.prez.13/14 (compulsory course in the program)
- ITS bak.prez.14/15 (compulsory course in the program)