Specialization Project II.
- Michal Fürbacher (guarantor), Vladimír Andrlík (guarantor)
- Department of Production Machines and Equipment
The course is focused on elaboration of individual work, which student solves in close cooperation with the head of the assigned topic. The student will get acquainted with the problems of manufacturing machines and the equipment, respectively its parts according to the orientation of their work, and during regular weekly consultations with the supervisor proceed in professional solution of the problem. At the end of the semester students present their work on small oral examination in which they present the work performed, the coherence and meaning.
Elaboration of the final thesis research.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Seminar will consist in consulting the way of processing the introductory part of the final thesis.
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Literature is assigned by the head of the topic.
- Time-table for winter semester 2020/2021:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2020/2021:
Mon Tue Fri ThuroomHO:A-152a
Učebna projektů (15 PC)
- The course is a part of the following study plans: