Branch Project I.
- Karel Barák, Jiří Brabec, Tomáš Čenský, Jaromír Kučera, Tomáš Sommer
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
The project is focused on mastering the interconnected structural problem of aircraft and space technology. Students working in groups of two or three will be tasked with designing and calculating the aerospace design node using modern CAD and CAE software packages.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Construction design of the elevator. Solution of aerodynamic load, application of aerodynamic and inertial load on the design of the elevator structure, solution of forces in the elevator control mechanism.
- Study Objective:
Acquisition of basic practical skills in working in advanced CAD / CAE systems. Understanding or deepening the knowledge needed to solve multi-physical problems.
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri ThuroomKN:B-233
Rýsovna KA213 12122
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: