Ecology of energy equipment
- Jan Hrdlička
- Jan Hrdlička, Jitka Jeníková
- Department of Energy Engineering
The Course includes Introduction to the basic Legislation for Energy Units, Techniques for limiting the Production of main Pollutants into the Environment, limiting of Producing Gaseous Hydrocarbons, PCDD / F PCBs and PCBs and Compounds of Chlorine and Fluorine.
Exercises from the subject have two parts - the first is the familiarization with techniques and principles of sampling and analysis of flue gases for the determination of concentrations of pollutants, including calculation examples. The second part is a laboratory exercise where students are familiar with these techniques in practice.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Gow H.B.F., Kay R.W.: Emergency Planning for Industrial Hazards, Elsevier, New York, 1987
- Time-table for winter semester 2020/2021:
Fri Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2020/2021:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: