Chemical production lines
- Department of Process Engineering
Thermodynamics of industrial chemistry. Chemical lines and processes. Basic inorganic and organic substances. Electrochemistry. Crude oil treatment and petrochemistry. Plastic and rubber. Glass, ceramics and house - building materials. Cellulose and paper. Surfactants. Biotechnology. Industrial chemical plants. Auxiliary equipment.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Thermodynamics of industrial chemistry.
2. Basic inorganic substances.
4. Basic organic substances.
5. Crude oil treatment and petrochemistry. Plastic and rubber.
7. Basis of pharmaceutical production.
8. Ceramics and house-building materials.
10. Cellulose and paper.
12. Industrial chemical plants. Auxiliary equipment.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Speight, J.G.: Chemical process & Design Handbook. McGraw Hill, 2002
Shreve, R.N., Austin, G.T.: Shreve´s Chemical Process Industries Handbook. 5th Edition. McGraw-Hill, 1984
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: