Technical Standardization, Quality, Metrology
- Department of Machining, Process Planning and Metrology
The course aims to zoom coherence to students of technical standardization, metrology and quality and to acquaint them with the basic themes of these fields.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Evolution technical standardization.
2. Sustainable development.
3. Integrated management.
5. Quality planning.
6. Operational quality management.
7. Responsibility for the product.
8. Human factor.
9. Continuous improvement.
10. Selected methods and analytical tools and data processing.
11. Geometrical product specification.
12. Metrological documentation.
13. National Metrological System.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
To gain ability to work with technical standards, be able to ensure the quality and evaluation by metrology. Meaning standardization in industrial process.
- Study materials:
Set of european and international standards&#8194;&#8194;&#8194;&#8194;&#8194;
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: