Theory of Architecture and Aesthetics I
- Martina Sedláková (guarantor)
- Department of Theory and History of Architecture
Overview of the basic selected categories, ideas and problems of aesthetics. Interpretation of an idea in relation to architecture (abstraction, ideology, iconology). Interpretable admissions - many-layers of meaning.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Orientation in basic categories, ideas and problems of aesthetics. Ability to decipher architecture of the day against the background of historical experience. Work with literature and its analysis.
- Study materials:
Zuska, V., Úvod do estetiky - Gombrich, E. H., Umění a iluze, Mukařovský, J., Studie z estetiky - Souriau, E., Encyklopedie estetiky, Victoria Publishing, Praha 1994
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomT9:155
- The course is a part of the following study plans: