Knowledge Engineering Seminar I
- Daniel Vašata, Karel Klouda (guarantor), Magda Friedjungová, Jakub Žitný
- Department of Applied Mathematics
On this seminar you will present a research paper from a top institute / research group to your peers. You will learn what is being cooked in top research labs around the world. Additionally, you will learn how to properly present and read scientific papers. The work in the seminar will prepare you to attend (and profit from) top machine learning and AI conferences and summer schools, as well as FIT's own Summer Research Program (VyLet).
- Strong interest in machine learning and AI.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Temporary course website:
You can find a list of the proposed articles (suggestions welcome).
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri Thu Friroom
- The course is a part of the following study plans: