- Libor Beránek, Jiří Kyncl, Vítězslav Rázek, Jan Tomíček
- Department of Machining, Process Planning and Metrology
Course is focused on solving a complex tasts from the field of machining, process planning and metrology.
Knowledge of methods of cutting technology, process planning and metrology.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Complex tast assigment.
2. Team structure and labour diversion.
3. Acknowledge with the topis.
4. Information search, literature research.
5. Control point.
6. Work on project.
7. Work on project.
8. Work on project.
9. Control point.
10. Solution adaptation.
11. Updated solution verification.
12. Thesis work creation.
13. Project solution defense.
- Study Objective:
Use collaborative work to complete given taskt. To improve students abilities in team work that includes both gaining and application of knowledge and abilities.
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomT4:D1-366
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: