Current Issues in Business from a V4 Perspective
- Department of Management Studies
he course, organized in five full-day lectures involving an international group of guest lecturers and supported by the Visegrad Funds, will take a multidisciplinary approach, introducing and developing particular advanced topics relevant for business. This will be addressed from a Central-European view-point, providing students with international as well as regional-specific insights.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- The Significance and Background of a V4 Perspective
- Macroeconomic processes from a Hungarian perspective
- Innovative Approaches to Marketing from a Slovak Perspective
- Innovation Management and Knowledge Transfer from a Polish Perspective
- Issues in Business from a Practitioner's Perspective
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The aim of the course is to give undergraduate students who have already taken fundamental courses in management, economics and marketing a comprehensive insight into the business environment, embracing the macroeconomic and legal situation, consumer demand and marketing approaches, as well as trends in product and production innovation.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: