History of Architecture IV
- Matúš Dulla (guarantor), Petr Vorlík (guarantor)
- Department of Theory and History of Architecture
The teaching is focused on major trends in 19th-century architecture: from Classicist reaction against Baroque architecture through Romantic historicism of the 2nd half of the 19th century to the new reaction against Historicism. The course deals mainly with West European and American architecture, understandably also with the Czech lands.
DA I- DA III - exams
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
The knowledge of 19th-century architecture from Classicism to Art Nouveau: the changes in urban concepts, new materials, new building types, and industrial architecture.
- Study materials:
Dějiny českého výtvarného umění III/1-2, Prague 2001
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomT9:105
- The course is a part of the following study plans: