Aerospace Engineering Simulation and Modelling
- Department Děčín
The course is designed as a set of exemplary tasks and problems based on practical aviation issues. The university degree mathematic skills and software applications usage will be necessary for successful figuring out. Both simple tasks, where students create own model themselves (e.g. in Matlab), and more complicated problems where professional developed tools will be applied.
Basic knowledge of algorithm development and Matlab software.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Demonstrate the way how acquired theoretical knowledge applied to real aviation problems. Model creating and problem solution inspiration for student's master thesis.
- Study materials:
Rogers, R. M.: Applied Mathematics in Integrated Navigation Systems. 2nd ed. AIAA 2003. ISBN 1-56347-656-8
Allerton, D.: Principles of Flight Simulation. A John Wiley and Sons, Ltd. 2009. ISBN: 978-1600867033
Bassem, R. M. - Elsherbeni, A. Z.: Matlab Simulations for Radar Systems Design. Chapman & Hall/CRC Press LLC. 2004. ISBN 1-58488-392-8.
HUMUNSOFT: Matlab manual.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- KOMBI navaz. mag. studium v 17-18 obor LA (compulsory elective course)
- KOMBI navaz. mag. studium v 18-19 obor LA (compulsory elective course)
- KOMBI navaz. mag. studium v 18-19 obor LA (skok z 1.r. do 2.r.) (compulsory elective course)