Compiling system LLVM
- Department of Theoretical Computer Science
- Syllabus of lectures:
Programming languages and compilers.
Parsing source and writing AST.
Generating LLVM IR.
Just in time compilation.
Program analysis and optimization.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Aho, Lam, Sethi, Ullman: Compiler: Principles, Techniques and Tools (2nd ed.), Addison-Wesley, 2010.
Muchnick: Advanced compiler design and implementation, Morgan Kaufman Publishers, 2009.
Fischer, LeBlanc: Crafting a Compiler, 1995.
Louden, K.: Compiler Construction, Thomson, 1997.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Computer Security, Presented in English, Version 2016 až 2020 (elective course)
- Computer Systems and Networks, Presented in English, Version 2016 až 2020 (elective course)
- Design and Programming of Embedded Systems, in English, Version 2016 až 2020 (elective course)
- Specialization Software Engineering, in English, Version 2016 až 2020 (elective course)