Advanced Information Systems
- Tomáš Krátký, Petr Kroha
- Petr Špaček (guarantor), Tomáš Krátký, Petr Kroha
- Department of Software Engineering
Students learn the notion of business process logic and its formalization, with business process roles, business rules, and data processing, with the notion of service oriented company, enterprise services and service solution of business logic. They get acquainted with these notions also for the other types of ISs. They learn about agility and adaptivity and using of artificial intelligence methods for implementation of these ideas in ISs. They understand modern object-oriented methodologies for modelling of business processes, business rules, processed data, and enterprise ISs. They will get the rules and technologies for successful implementation of IS.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of working with Unix / Linux and MS Windows operating systems on a common user level, basic knowledge of UML and ability to work in a group is expected. # Materials for teaching the course during the semester are on the website https://courses.fit.cvut.cz/MI-PIS/en
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
An important module for understanding the role, functionality, architectures and implementation methods for information systems in enterprises and the public sector administration. Key for understanding of the patterns and requirements of connection between the world of ICT and business in modern institutions and firms.
- Study materials:
Don Tapscott, „The Digital Economy: Promise and Peril In The Age of Networked Intelligence“, McGraw-Hill, 1997. ISBN 0070633428.
Don Tapscott, ?Grown Up Digital: How the Net Generation is Changing Your World, McGraw-Hill, 2008. ISBN 0071508635.
Laudon, K., & Laudon, J. „Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm.“ Eleventh Edition (11 ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2010 .ISBN 013607846X
McLeod, R., Schell, G. , ''Management Information Systems (10th Edition)'', Prentice Hall, 2006. ISBN 0131889184.
Basandra, S. „Management Information Systems“, Bassandra Books, 2011 Kindle edition, ASIN B0055IVUZG
Baghi, N., „Management Information Systems“, Vikas Publishing House PVT LTD, 2010
Hillard, R., „Information Driven Business“, John Wiley & Sons, 2010, ISBN 0470625775
Basl, J., Blažíček, R. ''Podnikové informační systémy''. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2008. ISBN 978-80-247-2279-5.
Gála, L., Pour, J., Toman, P. ''Podniková informatika''. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2006. ISBN 80-247-1278-4.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
Fri Thu Fri
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Knowledge Engineering, in Czech, Presented in Czech, Version 2016 and and 2017 (elective course)
- Computer Security, Presented in Czech, Version 2016 to 2019 (elective course)
- Computer Systems and Networks, Presented in Czech, Version 2016 to 2019 (elective course)
- Design and Programming of Embedded Systems, in Czech, Version 2016 to 2019 (elective course)
- Specialization Web and Software Engineering, in Czech, Version 2016 to 2019 (compulsory course of the branch)
- Specialization Software Engineering, in Czech, Version 2016 to 2019 (compulsory course of the branch)
- Specialization Web Engineering, Presented in Czech, Version 2016 to 2019 (elective course)
- Master Informatics, Presented in Czech, Version 2016 to 2019 (VO)
- Specialization System Programming, Presented in Czech, Version 2016 to 2019 (elective course)
- Specialization Computer Science, Presented in Czech, Version 2016-2017 (elective course)
- Specialization Computer Science, Presented in Czech, Version 2018 to 2019 (VO)
- Knowledge Engineering, in Czech, Presented in Czech, Version 2018 to 2019 (elective course)