Flight Planning and Performance
- Department Děčín
Mass and balance. Load of aircraft. Determination of centre of gravity - loadsheet, trimsheet. Aircraft weighing. Overloading of aircraft. Basic characteristic speeds. Runway characteristics. Take off and landing performance. Drift down. ETOPS. MEL. Flight planning and monitoring. Routing. FL and speeds selection. Charts. ICAO ATC FPL. Aerodrom operation minimums. Fuel plan. Operational flight plan.
Basic knowledge of mechanics of solid body, aerodynamics of aircrafts, aircraft structure and aviation regulation.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Introduction into weight and balance, aircraft performance and flight planning and monitoring and into regulation of air transportation.
- Study materials:
Volner, R. a kolektiv: Flight planning management, CERM, Brno, 2007
Join Aviation Authorities ? ATPL: Theoretical Knowledge Manual ? Jepessen, 2003
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- KOMBI bak. studium od 16-17 (obor LED) (compulsory course)
- KOMBI bak. studium od 16-17 (obor LED) uznány předměty (compulsory course)
- KOMBI bak. studium od 17-18 (obor LED) (compulsory course)
- KOMBI bak. studium od 17-18 (obor LED) uznané předměty (compulsory course)