- Department of Transport Telematics
Strategic documents in the field of ITS and related legislative and technical documents. ITS architecture, including the proposal in UML. Data models, the location table, FCD and their practical use in real systems. Specific telematics systems in practice and aspects of their operations. Binding ITS to other network industries and the concept of cooperative systems, smart cities and energy aspects of transport.
basic knowledge of telematics systems components and their applications
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Students know the principles of the architecture of ITS and can practically use basic technical and legislative documents. They have an overview of data exchange standards in ITS and available data sources and their parameters. Are aware of the operation, economics and management telematics and hands-on experience with a variety of ITS.
- Study materials:
Přibyl, P., Svítek, M.: Inteligentní dopravní systémy, BEN, Praha 2001, ISBN 80-7300-029-6.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- ITS bak.prez.15/16 (compulsory course)
- ITS bak.prez.16/17 (compulsory course)
- ITS bak.prez.17/18 - v 1.sem. si NEZAPSALI 14DB (compulsory course)
- ITS bak.prez.17/18 - v 1.sem. si ZAPSALI 14DB (compulsory course)
- ITS bak.prez.18/19 (compulsory course)
- ITS bak.prez.18/19 (skok do 3.r.) (compulsory course)
- ITS bak.prez.19/20 (skok do 3.r.) (compulsory course)