Structural Design, Project 2
- Grading of the course requires grading of the following courses:
- Structural Design, Project 1 (124SDP1)
- Michal Jandera (guarantor)
- Michal Jandera (guarantor), Petr Kuklík (guarantor), Zdeněk Sokol (guarantor)
- Department of Steel and Timber Structures
Design of steel / timber load bearing building structure according to external requirements in relation to interaction of load bearing and final completion structural elements. The project is assigned by the seminar leader.
Ability of independent steel and timber structure design.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Present the ability of knowledge application in practical design.
- Study materials:
!Allen, E., Lano, J.: Fundamentals of Building Construction: Materials and Methods. John Wiley&Sons, Inc,, New Jersey,2013, ISBN 978-1118138915
! Davison B., Owens G.W.: Steel Designers' Manual, 7th Edition, SCI, Wiley-Blackwell, 2016, 1400 p., ISBN: 978-1-119-24986-3
! Procházka J., Štemberk P.: Concrete Structures 1. CTU in Prague, 2009, 218 p., ISBN: 978-80-01-03607-5
- Time-table for winter semester 2020/2021:
Mon Tue FriroomTH:B-874
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
- Time-table for summer semester 2020/2021:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: