Software Engineering 2
- Petr Špaček
- Petr Špaček
- Department of Software Engineering
Students will learn to work methodically with respect to software development methodic, especially Unified Process methodic and Unified Modeling Language (UML). They will understand the functions of individual roles in a typical software team, as well as get a practical experience with them in the concurrent BIE-SP2 module. Students will also get an idea about software testing and measuring software quality. This knowledge will get extended with a practical experience thanks to the concurrently running BIE-SP2 module.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of working with Unix / Linux and MS Windows operating systems on a common user level, knowledge of life cycle phases of software system and basic software engineering methodologies, basic knowledge of UML and knowledge of a VCS.
- Syllabus of lectures:
1. Primary and supportive activities in software engineering; relations with the SW project management; organization and softwareengineering during the development and maintenance of a system.
2. Requrements Engineering.
3. Software architecture and design.
6. Documentation, validation, verification and Q&;A.
7. Configuration management.
8. Development environment, deployment of a system, acceptance and production environment.
10. Management and organization of a project.
11. Estimation, planning, project history, and offers.
12. The proces of project and organization development.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
 Sommerville, I.: Software Engineering, Pearson, 2011, 978-0-13-703515-1,
- Further information:
- Time-table for winter semester 2020/2021:
Mon Tue Fri ThuroomT9:301
- Time-table for summer semester 2020/2021:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Bc. Branch Security and Information Technology, Presented in English, Version 2015 to 2020 (elective course)
- Bc. Branch WSI, Specialization Software Engineering, Presented in English, Version 2015-2020 (compulsory course of the branch)
- Bc. Branch Computer Science, Presented in English, Version 2015 to 2020 (elective course)