Physical Seminar 2
- Department of Software Engineering
The seminar is devoted to detailed study of interesting physical problems. It should help students to deeper understanding of fundamentals of physics presented in the course of Electricity and Magnetism. The problems are chosen studied and presented by the students themselves, with the possibility to use PC and physical laboratory equipments.
Parallel participation on the Electricity and Magnetism lecture.
Individual creative student's work.
PC basic skills
- Syllabus of lectures:
The seminar is a continuation from winter term part.
1. Introductory presentation.
2.-12. Individual student's presentations.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Individual student's presentations.
- Study Objective:
- To acquaint students with scientific communication forms.
- Applied science phenomena demonstrations.
- Individual research, theoretical, numerical and experimental student work.
- Physical slide show preparation and presentation.
- Study materials:
 V. Svoboda, WWW pages of physical seminar. URL: http://fyzsem.fjfi.cvut.cz . [cit: 2010-11-20]
 Physical WWW pages , URL: http://fyzport.fjfi.cvut.cz [cit: 2010-11-20]
 A. P. Tipler: Physics I, II. Worth Publisher, 1976.
C.R.Nave, Hyperphysics.http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hph.html [cit: 2010-11-20]
 T. Henderson, Physics Classroom. URL: http://www.physicsclassroom.com/
 D.Halliday a R.Resnick a J. Walker, Fundamentals of physics. J. Wiley 2001
Media and tools:
-Physical Laboratory of the Dept. of Physics FNSPE.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: