- Department of Energy Engineering
The course deals with design of selected thermal cycles of power plants, heating plants, decentralized power supply systems, or one selected components from cycles (eg. boilers, heat exchangers, turbines, fuel cell, steam generators, compressors, pumps, etc.).
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- research work
- cycles/component design - input data, software options and so on.
- model of cycles/component design
- analysis of model
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: