- Department of Security Technologies and Engineering
Model development and parameter identification of nonlinear, time-varying and periodic systems. Analyses of continuous and discrete non-linear systems. Solution presentations of several non-linear models and non-linear differential equations using the MATLAB software. Linearization, stability of nonlinear systems, stability and instability theorems. Nonlinear phenomena -multiple equilibria, limit cycles, bifurcations, chaos.
Methods for solutions of differential and difference equations describing linear systems, fundamentals of numerical mathematics. Use of MATLAB and Simulink.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Knowledge of nonlinear systems principles combined with good engineering skills. Ability to recognize common nonlinear control problems using effective analysis methods.
- Study materials:
Holodniok M., Klíč A., Kubíček M., Marek M.: Metody analýzy nelineárních dynamických systémů, Praha, Academia, 1986, Sastry S.: Nonlinear Systems Analysis. Stability and Control., Springer Verlag, 1999
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- DS nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- BD nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- ID nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- LO nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- PL nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- TR nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- BD nav.prez.14/15 (compulsory elective course)