Management of Transportation Quality
- Department of Logistics and Management of Transport
Quality management, standards and quality standardization, quality management systems, quality management in transport and logistics, marketing and transport quality, quality costs, quality measurement and monitoring, statistics in quality management, improving, focus on the customer.
Knowledge of transport and forwarding technology, transport means and infrastructure, basics of quality of transport systems, knowledge of business economics and microeconomics.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Student shall understand the broader concept of quality in transport with the connection to the quality of transport means, infrastructure and management, (s)he aquaints oneself with the requirements of international quality standards and their application in transport with focus on the economic aspects and procedural management.
- Study materials:
Mojžíš, V. a kol.: Kvalita dopravních a přepravních procesů. Pardubice, 2003
ČSN EN ISO 9000, ČSN EN ISO 9001, ČSN EN ISO 9004
ČSN EN 13816, ČSN EN 15140
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- BD nav.prez.12/13 (compulsory elective course)
- DS nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- ID nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- LO nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- PL nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- TR nav.prez.13/14 (compulsory elective course)
- BD nav.prez.14/15 (compulsory elective course)