C++ and C# Programming
- Department of Biomedical Informatics
Object oriented programming. Variables, strings. Classes (methods, parameters, constructors, polymorphism, virtual methods, inheritance). Arrays.
GUI, Windows Forms, WPF. Genericity, lists, dictionary. Errors and exceptions. Input-output operations.Files, streams - read, write. XML.
Databases and Entity Framework.
Realization of seminary tests with minimal score of 12 points (max. 21), implementation of seminary application. Practical exam.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1. Basics of object programming.
2. Windows forms, variables, strings.
3. Test, OOP - classes, methods, parameters.
4. Classes - constructors, polymorphism.
5. Classes - virtual methods, inheritance.
6. Test. Arrays.
7. GUI. Windows Forms.
8. Genericity, lists, dictionary. Errors and exceptions.
9. Test. Input-output operations in C#.
10. Files, streams - read, write.
11. XML, WPF (XAML)
12. Test. Databases
13. Databases and Entity Framework.
- Study Objective:
Active knowledge of the object-oriented programming techniques in C++ and C# with special emphasis to the application in biomedical engineering area. Understanding the internal function of the complex software systems. Participation on the solution of the complex customer-oriented multiplatform biomedical software.
- Study materials:
 Microsoft: C# Language Specification. Microsoft Press, 2001.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Biomedical Informatics - combined study (compulsory course)