- Zoltán Szabó (guarantor), Dagmar Brechlerová, Jan Kauler, Ondřej Klempíř, Radim Krupička, Martin Ladecký, Jan Mužík, Anna Schlenker, Slávka Vítečková
- Zoltán Szabó (guarantor), Dagmar Brechlerová, Jan Kauler, Ondřej Klempíř, Radim Krupička, Martin Ladecký, Jan Mužík, Anna Schlenker, Jan Tesař, Slávka Vítečková
- Department of Biomedical Informatics
Individual student projects at the end of bachelor studies. Topics are selected during the 5th term from a list. Bachelor thesis is defended at the end of the examination period. Bachelor thesis defence is a part of the state exam. Bachelor thesis can be written and defended either Czech or English. Students are supervised by a tutor during the above mentioned process.
Credit will be granted by the head of bachelor thesis on the basis of the progress and outcome of the solution of the tasks and the submission of written documentation (bachelor thesis).
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
During the term there are dedicated 8 hours every week for work under teacher supervising.
- Study Objective:
The main goal is to make an individual project at the end of the bachelor program when the student can demonstrate individual ability to resolve a specific problems, based on particular topic using knowledge acquired from previous study. Students will apply appropriate formats of presentation and writing (typographical conventions).
- Study materials:
 ISO 5966 Information and documentation - Guidelines for the presentation of technical reports
 ISO 7144 Documentation - Presentation of theses and similar documents
 ISO 2384 Documentation - Presentation of translations
 ISO 2145 Documentation - Numbering of divisions and subdivisions in written documents
 ISO 999 Information and documentation - Guidelines for the content, organization and presentation of indexes
 ISO 690 Information and documentation - Bibliographic references - Content, form and structure (http://www.collectionscanada.ca/iso/tc46sc9/standard/690-1e.htm)
 ISO 690-2 Information and documentation - Bibliographic references - Part 2: Electronic documents or parts thereof
 English for doctors : authentic consulting, room activities for doctors, dentists, students and nurses with accompanying recorded material / Mária Györffy. - [Praha?] : Triton, 2001. - 226 s. : il. - ISBN 80-7254-203-6.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri Thu FriroomKL:A-12
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Biomedical Informatics - full-time study (compulsory course)