Quality of Transport and Telecommunication Systems
- Department of Logistics and Management of Transport
Quality, systems, company, customer, norms, assessment, methods, indicators, satisfaction, loyalty.
knowledge of transport means, transport infrastructure, transport technology and basics of enterprise economy and microeconomics
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Students should understand the basic approach to the quality in transport and telecommunications, the link between the quality of transport means, infrastructure and transport processes, be informed about the basic model of quality in Europe, about the demand and assessment of quality within the network processes.
- Study materials:
Mojžíš, V. a kol.: Kvalita dopravních a přepravních procesů. Pardubice, 2003.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- MED bak.komb.11/12 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.komb.12/13 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.12/13 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.komb.13/14 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.13/14 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.13/14 (SKOK) (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.14/15 (compulsory course)
- MED bak.prez.15/16 (compulsory course)