Architectural Drawing 1A
- Department of Architecture
Introduction to architectural drawing, pencil rendering methods (axonometric, perspective), creating shadows, reflections in water, roofs, arches, files, objects and their surroundings, created from memory in accordance with orthogonal input. Semester is seen as a validation of the assumptions and imagination of students for the field.
passing the aptitude test, which shall consider the drawing skills
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Evolve of space imagination and creative feeling. Teach students the technique at solving cubic exercises in architectural study.
- Study materials:
1. J.Sýkora a kol.: Architektonické kreslení - skripta ČVUT 2010
; 2. J.Sýkora : Odborné kreslení pro SPŠS,vydavatelství Grada publishing 2011
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans:
- Architektura a stavitelství - 2013 (compulsory course)