- Jiří Brabec, Jan Klesa, Jaroslav Kousal, Jaromír Kučera, Robert Theiner, Jakub Valenta
- Department of Aerospace Engineering
Design of the aircraft construction part, load determination, CAD deign including stress analysis, proposal of the production technology. Preparation and execution of the required laboratory mechanical and production technology tests under the leadership of consultants and supervisors of the work. Working out of the bachelor work.
Recommended course - Aircraft Technology, Branch Project.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Individual according to the specific theme and recommendation of the head of the bachelor thesis.
- Study Objective:
Manage processing a given topic in the field of aerospace engineering and submit it in the form required for the bachelor thesis within the prescribed time.
- Study materials:
Set according to the task by the head of the bachelor thesis.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Fri Thu Fri
- The course is a part of the following study plans: