Advanced methods in category theory
- Department of Mathematics
During the course we will focus on fundamental properties of dense functors and their relationship to cocompletions under various classes of weighted colimits.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1. G.M. Kelly: Basic Concepts of Enriched Category Theory; Originally published as: Cambridge University Press, Lecture Notes in Mathematics 64, 1982; Republished in: Reprints in Theory and Applications of Categories, No. 10 (2005); pp. 1-136.
2. G.M. Kelly and V. Schmitt: Notes on enriched categories with colimits of some class Theory and Applications of Categories, Vol. 14, 2005, No. 17, pp 399-423.
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: