- Miroslav Ondráček (guarantor)
- Miroslav Ondráček (guarantor), Vladimír Andrlík, Štěpán Chládek
- Department of Production Machines and Equipment
The course focuses on processing the final thesis within the scope of the assigned topic of the bachelor thesis. The student is acquainted with the general principles of the final thesis and during regular weekly consultations with the supervisor proceeds in the professional solution of the assigned problem and at the same time works on the actual text of the final thesis. In the course of the solution, the student completes a small oral presentation where the work in progress is presented.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
Literature assigned by the supervisor and then in the official assignment of the final thesis.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue Fri ThuroomHO:A-139
Laboratoř NC řízení a automati
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: