- František Lopot (guarantor)
- František Lopot (guarantor), Martin Machač, David Skalický
- Department of Designing and Machine Components
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Basic software settings. Fundamentals of CAD - 2d drawing, modeling basics - creating a sketch (dimensioning, 2D bonding, unambiguous determination of sketch), basic operation with sketch (extension, rotation, sweep, loft), logical operations with objects, fillet, chamfer, creating holes, threads, ribs, circular and rectangular pattern, mirroring. Creation of an easy assembly (degrees of freedom, 3d bonding, a library of standard components). Creation of 2D drawings from 3D models. Print Setup.
- Study Objective:
CAD for subjects in the basic studies at the Czech Technical University in Prague: Engineering Design I, II, III and IV.
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomT4:A2-361a
Poč. rýsovna 361a
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: