Opthalmology - Patology, Clinic II.
- Grading of the course requires grading of the following courses:
- Opthalmology - Pathology, Clinic I. (17PBOOK1)
- Department of Natural Sciences
Vitreous. Diseases and therapy of the retina. Glaucoma. Genetic aspects in ophthalmology. Congenital eye defects. Special subjects of pediatric interest. Ocular disorders associated with systemic diseases. Eye and bussines, sport and traffic.
Assesment: active participation on the solution of the exercises
Examination: fulfilment of requirements for assesment, knowledge covering conect of the course
- Syllabus of lectures:
6.Ocular disorders associated with systemic diseases
7.Immunology diseases of eye
9.Genetic aspects in ophthalmology
11.Injuries of eye
- Syllabus of tutorials:
Subject matter of excersises follows lectures.
- Study Objective:
Diseases and therapy of the eye.
- Study materials:
1.KANSKI, Jack J. a Brad BOWLING. Clinical ophthalmology: a systematic approach. 7th ed. Edinburgh: Elsevier Saunders, 2011.
2.Zanoff, J.S. Duker: Ophthalmology, Mosby International, London, 1999
- Further information:
- Studijní materiály a harmonogram: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wDkyZ7XNKu3ZzqKze2XX1yIhDW_H6asW
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: