- Petra Lenz, Anna Marie Černá, Jakub Zoula
- Department of Architecture
The ability to creatively design and deal with different types of interior spaces. Gaining the ability for sensitive use of materials, colours, textures and to reach desired optical effects in the interior. The abiliti to finish the design with details needed for realisation.
Graduation in architecture (Bachelors degree).
Knowledge of 3D view of interior space (drawing by hand or printing from computer)
- Syllabus of lectures:
Application of different materials in the interior design according to the purpose and reaching of aesthetical space effects. Solving of architectural details within particular situation.
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
- Study materials:
1) Nováková Z.: Výtvarné dílo v architektonické koncepci, lecture notes ČVUT Praha, 2001 (2) Periodical in the interior area, especially: Interior Design (london), Architekt, Stavba, Stavebnictví a interiér (ČR) (3)Rockport Pub Architecture, USA(seven titles). Whitehead Randall: Lighting solutions.
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
Mon Tue FriroomTH:D-A8
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
- The course is a part of the following study plans: