Design Project 1
- Michal Kabrhel (guarantor), Daniel Adamovský, Stanislav Frolík, Karel Kabele, Ilona Koubková, Miroslav Urban
- Department of Microenviromental and Building Services Engineering
Individual assignment. Course of study: renewable energy sources, heating system, drainage system, water supply system, gas supply system, cooling system.
Basic knowledge of building design, material design, structural systems, building physics and building services system.
- Syllabus of lectures:
- Syllabus of tutorials:
1 Individual submission.
Heating system, drainage system, water supply system, gas supply system, cooling system.
2 Building concept - building operation, system basic concept
3 Building concept - function chart
4 Building evaluation - building characteristic calculation
5 Work evaluation
6 Building system design - floor plan (scale 1:100, 1:50), section (1:50), details (1:10, 1:25), calculation.
7 Building system design
8 Building system design
9 Building system design
10 Building system design
11 Building system design
12 Technical report
13 Work presentation, evaluation
- Study Objective:
Ability to design builidng services systems in the intermediate level.
- Study materials:
- Time-table for winter semester 2019/2020:
Thákurova 7 (FSv-budova A)
Fri Thu Fri
- Time-table for summer semester 2019/2020:
- Time-table is not available yet
- The course is a part of the following study plans: