Seminar for diploma thesis
- Department of Microenviromental and Building Services Engineering
In terms of subject is processes seminary work, in which student learns in more detail with specific theme, which suitable supports diploma project.Theme of specific seminary work may be description of product set, arrangement, solution system, project proposal, computational methods etc. Work is solved single-handed or in cooperation with research institute, engineer`s office or with production or realization firm.
Required presumption is graduation bacelor study.
- Syllabus of lectures:
Student chooses theme of seminary work after agreement with leadership of subject.
Student selects pedagogue from Department of Microenviromental and Building Services Engineering, that should have been (not have to be) leadership his diploma work.
1. Description, staking out problem, firm cooperation
2. Assembly foundations with expert themes - search, citation
3. Technical legislative in given to range - search, citation
4. Common classification e.g. from standpoint user - owen, materially - technical,
ecological, energic and economic
5. Personal contribution, e.g. estimation, measurement, computational procedure,
computing program, common application, utilization in diploma project
6. Finish - perspective of solving, evaluation by firm
- Syllabus of tutorials:
- Study Objective:
Subject is preparation for diploma work. Student learns in more detail with specific theme, huddles technical literature and standards, describes and values use in application, e.G. In diploma project.
- Study materials:
- Further information:
- No time-table has been prepared for this course
- The course is a part of the following study plans: